Friday, December 13, 2013

Break Time

Today is the first day on my Winter break, and it is wonderful! I successfully survived my first semester of college, and with a 4.0! Laying in bed and watching movies was definitely not how I originally intended to spend my break, but God has had new plans for me lately. He is still faithful and I'm excited to see where God leads to, and what God could lead me back to.  In light of the circumstances that surround me I choose thankfulness, and I choose a heart of acceptance. I choose to be thankful for:

  1) The hope that God gives
2) His faithfulness to me   
   3) The blessings that I have 
    4)My sweet and odd friends  
5) My family                       
    6) The time I had with people
that God has given and 
taken away                     
7)The ability to know God  
more                          
8) The promise that pain is 
temporary                   
  9) My ability to be in college
   10) People that encourage me

No comments:

Post a Comment